- Himachal Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand Tour Packages
- Jammu & Kashmir Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour packages
- Uttar Pradesh Tour Packages
- Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages
- North East India Tour Packages
- Sikkim & Darjeeling Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Goa Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Ooty Tour Packages
- Odisha Tour Packages
- Punjab Tour Packages
- Chandigarh Tour Packages
- Bihar Tour Packages
- Andaman & Nicobar Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Maharashtra Tour Packages
- West Bengal Tour Packages
- Tamil Nadu Tour Packages
- Andhra Pradesh Tour Packages
- Karnataka Tour Packages
- Himachal Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Jammu & Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Golden Triangle Honeymoon Tour
- Goa Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Tour Package
- North East India Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Sikkim/Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Himachal Wildlife Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand Wildlife Tour Packages
- Jammu Kashmir Wildlife Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Wildlife Tour Packages
- Gujarat Wildlife Tour Packages
- Madhya Pradesh Wildlife Tour Packages
- Uttar Pradesh Wildlife Tour Packages
- Kerala Wildlife Tour Packages
- Karnataka Wildlife Tour Packages
- Andhra Pradesh Wildlife Tour Packages
- North East Wildlife Tour Packages
- Delhi - Shimla - Delhi (3 Nights/ 4 Days)
- Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Delhi (5 Nights/ 6 Days)
- Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Shimla - Delhi (6 Nights/ 7 Days)
- Delhi - Dharamshala - Delhi (4 Nights/ 5 Days)
- Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Dharamshala (7 Nights/ 8 Days)
- Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Dharamshala - Delhi (8 Nights/ 9 Days)
Kerala Tour Packages
Kerala Tour Travel Package – Kerala Holiday
White Heaven Holidays is a leading and one of the best tour operator & travel agents of Kerala, provides Kerala tour packages. By exploring holiday destination of south India, you will see Kochi (Also known as Cochin) also visit most popular tourist destinations of Kerala such as Munnar, Alleppey, Thekkady, Periyar, Kovalam and Trivandrum. We provide tour travel and holiday packages of Kerala at best budget price. We make best Kerala holiday tour packages by our professional and experience team for our valued guests from entire India and the abroad. We have a wide range of Kerala holiday packages for family, couples and foreign tourists. Below is our list of tour packages of Kerala state of south India.
Most popular tourist attractions in Kerala:
Kochi (also known as Cochin) is a city in southwest India's coastal Kerala state. Kochi also known as the “Queen of the Arabian Sea” was an important spice trading centre on the west coast of India from the 14th century onward. It has been a port since 1341, when a flood carved out its harbor and opened it to Arab, Chinese and European merchants. Sites reflecting those influences include Fort Kochi, a settlement with tiled colonial bungalows and diverse houses of worship. Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, typical of Kochi, have been in use for centuries.
Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala at height of 1,600 Meters above from sea level. Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in Idukki district of Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is home to the Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak.
Alleppey/Alappuzha – It’s known as the 'Venice of the East' for its similarity to the Italian city. It is a city on the Laccadive Sea in the southern Indian state of Kerala. It's best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic Kerala backwaters, a network of tranquil canals and lagoons. Alappuzha Beach is the site of the 19th-century Alappuzha Lighthouse. The city's Mullakkal Temple features a traditional design. Punnamada Lake's snake boat races are a well known annual event.
Thekkady is the location of the Periyar National Park, which is an important tourist attraction in the Kerala state of India. It is home to herds of Elephants, Sambar, Tigers, Gaur, Lion-Tailed macaques and Nilgiri Langurs. Thekkady is also considered as a heaven for natural spices such as black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, nut mace, ginger and clove.
Kovalam is a small coastal town in the southern Indian state of Kerala, south of Thiruvananthapuram. At the southern end of Lighthouse Beach is a striped lighthouse with a viewing platform. Palm-backed beaches also include Hawa Beach and Samudra Beach. Heading south, Vizhinjam Juma Masjid mosque overlooks the busy fishing harbor. Inland, Sagarika Marine Research Aquarium displays technology used in pearl production.
Thiruvananthapuram formerly known as Trivandrum, is the capital and the largest city of the Indian state of Kerala. It is located on the west coast of India near the extreme south of the mainland. Referred to by Mahatma Gandhi as the "Evergreen city of India". Thiruvananthapuram is a major tourist hub in South India. Kovalam and Varkala are popular beach towns located near the city. The Padmanabhaswamy Temple circled by the East Fort is believed to be among the richest and grandest temples in the world. Other places of interest include Shanghumukham, Azhimala Beach, Agasthyamala rain forests, Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Kallar, Braemore, Ponmudi Hills, Poovar and Anchuthengu backwaters, Varkala Cliffs and Kappil, Edava Lakes. The city is also known for its unique style of architecture involving Kerala Architecture with British and Dravidian influences in Napier museum, Zoo which is one of the oldest in Asia, Kuthiramalika and Kilimanoor Palaces. Although there are a number of museums, Kerala Science and Technology Museum includes the Priyadarsini Planetarium with the biggest projection screen in south India.
Others tourist spots in Kerala are Periyar National Park, Kozhikode, Kumarakom, Kannur, Palakkad, Thrissur, Kollam, Kottayam, Gavi Kerala, Thenmala, Varkala, Nelliampathi, Vagamon, Guruvayur, Ponmudi, Nilambur, Bekal, Thalassery, Malappuram, Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary, Kalpetta, Kuttanad, Sabarimala, Poovar, Chalakudy, Palai, Malampuzha, Ernakulam, Tiruvalla, Kumily, Aluva, Vythiri, Attappadi, Thodupuzha, Sultan Bathery, Chengannur, Kodanad, Mananthavady, Ashtamudi Lake, Angamaly, Pathanamthitta and Payyanur.
List of Kerala Tour Packages