- Himachal Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand Tour Packages
- Jammu & Kashmir Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour packages
- Uttar Pradesh Tour Packages
- Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages
- North East India Tour Packages
- Sikkim & Darjeeling Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Goa Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Ooty Tour Packages
- Odisha Tour Packages
- Punjab Tour Packages
- Chandigarh Tour Packages
- Bihar Tour Packages
- Andaman & Nicobar Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Maharashtra Tour Packages
- West Bengal Tour Packages
- Tamil Nadu Tour Packages
- Andhra Pradesh Tour Packages
- Karnataka Tour Packages
- Himachal Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Jammu & Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Golden Triangle Honeymoon Tour
- Goa Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Tour Package
- North East India Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Sikkim/Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Himachal Wildlife Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand Wildlife Tour Packages
- Jammu Kashmir Wildlife Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Wildlife Tour Packages
- Gujarat Wildlife Tour Packages
- Madhya Pradesh Wildlife Tour Packages
- Uttar Pradesh Wildlife Tour Packages
- Kerala Wildlife Tour Packages
- Karnataka Wildlife Tour Packages
- Andhra Pradesh Wildlife Tour Packages
- North East Wildlife Tour Packages
- Delhi - Shimla - Delhi (3 Nights/ 4 Days)
- Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Delhi (5 Nights/ 6 Days)
- Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Shimla - Delhi (6 Nights/ 7 Days)
- Delhi - Dharamshala - Delhi (4 Nights/ 5 Days)
- Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Dharamshala (7 Nights/ 8 Days)
- Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Dharamshala - Delhi (8 Nights/ 9 Days)
Punjab Tour Packages
Punjab Tour Travel Package – Punjab Holiday
White Heaven Holidays India (WHHI) offers Punjab tour packages of north Indian state of India. During your journey in Punjab by our travel services, you will find rich culture, best dining, famous Golden Temple and others Gurdwara’s, historical monuments, Hindu temples of the Punjab and will see stunning ceremony at Wagah Border at India and Pakistan border, near Amritsar. We offer Sikh and Hindu pilgrimage tour package of entire Punjab state. We are leading tour operators & travel agents of Punjab, makes best tours travels packages for entire Punjab by our expert trip planner. We provide luxury and budget vacation packages at best available price for our valued cleints from India and all over the world. We also offer wide range of holiday tour packages of Punjab for families, honeymooners and foreign guests. Below is our complete list of regular and custom tour packages of Punjab.
Most popular tourist places of Punjab:
Amritsar is home to the Harmandir Sahib (commonly known as the Golden Temple), the spiritual and cultural centre for the Sikh religion. This important Sikh shrine attracts more visitors than the Taj Mahal and is the most popular destination for non-resident Indians (NRI) in the whole of India. Wagah Border is the only road boarder crossing between Pakistan and India between Amritsar and Lahore cities. The international border between India and Pakistan is located at a distance of 34 km from Amritsar.
Tarn Taran – Is a city in the Majha region of the state of Punjab, in northern India. Tarn Taran Sahib was founded by the Fifth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Arjan Dev Ji (1563–1606). He laid the foundation of Sri Tarn Taran Sahib Temple. Tarn Taran Sahib was part of the Bhangi Sikh Dynasty ruled by a powerful Sikh family of the Dhillon Clan from 1716 to 1810. The city has many historical Gurdwaras which include: Darbar Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Gurdwara Guru Ka Khuh (Gurdwara of the Guru's Well), Gurdwara Bibi Bhani Da Khuh, Gurdwara Takkar Sahib, Gurdwara Lakeer Sahib, Gurudwara Baba Garja Singh Baba Bota Singh, Gurdwara Jhulna Mahal and Lalpur (Tapeana Sahib). The main religious hub at Tarn Taran Sahib is Sri Darbar Sahib Tarn Taran, built by Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji. The Gurdwara Sri Darbar Sahib Tarn Taran has the largest Sarovar (holy tank) in the world.
Anandpur Sahib is a city in Rupnagar district (Ropar) in the state of Punjab, India. Known as "The Holy City of Bliss" it is one of the most important sacred places for the Sikhs, closely linked with their religious traditions and history. It is located on the lower spurs of the Himalayas surrounded by picturesque natural scenery, with the river Sutlej forming a border on the south west barely four miles away. Gurudwara Takht Sri Kesgarh Sahib: Thakat Shri Kesh Garh Sahib is the central place of Anandpur Sahib. This revered place is birthplace of Khalsa: Revelation of Khalsa took place here. The sanctum centorium is one of the Five Temporal Authorities (Five Takhats) of Sikhism.
Bathinda is a city, located in the Southern part of Punjab and is the fifth largest city of Punjab. Bathinda's nicknamed the 'City of Lakes', courtesy of the artificial lakes in the city. The first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda.
Jalandhar formerly known as Jullundur in British India, is a city in the Doaba region of the northwestern Indian state of Punjab. Jalandhar is the oldest inhabited major city in Punjab. Jalandhar has a rich tradition, which makes it one of the most popularly visited places in Punjab. It abounds in historic monuments like the Mausoleum of Imam Nasir, Phillaur Fort, Shiv Mandir, Devi Talab Mandir, Nakodazr Tombs etc.
Ludhiana is a city and a municipal corporation in Ludhiana district in the Indian state of Punjab and it is the largest city in the state. The city stands on the Sutlej River's old bank, 13 Km south of its present course. Ludhiana city is famous for its Gurudwara’s, historical forts and parks (Gardens). This beautiful city has attractions like Rara Sahib Gurudwara and Lodhi Fort that alone contribute a lot to the tourism in Ludhiana.
Patiala is a city in southeastern Punjab in north India. It is the fourth largest city in the state. Patiala is located around the Qila Mubarak. In popular culture, the city remains famous for its traditional Patiala Shahi turban (a type of headgear), Paranda (A tasselled tag for braiding hair), Patiala Salwar (A type of female trousers), Jutti (A type of footwear) and Patiala Peg (A measure of liquor). Patiala city is famous for its Gurudwara’s, historical forts and Gardens.
Others tourist spots in Punjab: Pathankot, Mohali, Hoshiarpur, Kapurthala, Abohar, Rupnagar, Faridkot, Nangal, Gurdaspur, Beas, Sangrur, Zirakpur, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Nakodar, Fatehgarh Sahib, Mansa, Nabha and Attari.
List of Punjab Tour Packages